Meanwhile Space is looking for an Assistant to the Senior Management Team
Application deadline: 6 January 2020
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Assistant to Senior Management Team
Main Purpose of job: To support the senior team in all matters of administration and organisation
Responsible to: Operations Director
Salary bracket: Band 1 (£21,000 to 23,000)
Hours: Full time. Flexible working arrangements can be discussed.
Methodical, accurate, excellent attention to detail, excellent numeracy, literacy skills, ICT skills, and oral English skills. Ability to organise and prioritise one’s own tasks with minimum supervision. Previous experience of working as a Personal Assistant or Senior Administrator, managing the
diaries of the executive directors and members of the Senior team, minuting meetings, managing confidentiality of information, customer service skills and experience. Ability to communicate effectively and, when required, confidentially with persons at all levels. Ability to keep documentation organised hard copy and digital filing, highly competent to use own initiative, confident and able to communicate with colleagues at all levels.
Knowledge and business appropriate experience of Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe would be desirable.
Main Tasks of the Job Requirements:
1. Act as a first point of contact: dealing with general enquiries, correspondence and phone calls on behalf of the EDs and SMT, to filter calls as appropriate, deal with issues or direct enquiries to relevant members of staff as required.
2. Maintain, update and manage diaries including scheduling external and internal meetings and booking and arranging travel, and accommodation.
3. Organise meetings, including the preparation of agendas and completion of minutes and relevant paperwork.
4. Provide other administrative support to the EDs and SMT, as required.
5. Assist the wider team with setting up team meetings and engaging with other stakeholders and suppliers.
6. Provide secretarial and administrative support to the wider team, as required.
7. Order office supplies, and manage the office cleaner, as required.
8. Manage relationship with registered office provider.
9. Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
10. Occasional typing, compiling and preparing reports and meeting notes, presentations and correspondence with Director support.
11. Provide support with confidential HR administrative duties as required.
12. Act as company secretary of the growing group of Meanwhile Space companies. Ensure board and trustee meetings are scheduled, are run efficiently and effectively, and properly recorded and that trustees/directors receive appropriate support to fulfil their legal duties.
13. Any other duties reasonably compatible with/arising from the duties specified above and in line with the scope of the post.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation, in line with the vision, mission and values of Meanwhile Space.