We're looking for freelance/adhoc project assistance for our Tripod Brixton workspace to start from 1 August.
The role suits a locally based freelancer or student who wants to get better insights into the management and operations of a creative workspace and who wants to learn more about meanwhile use projects.
It is anticipated that in the first 3 months we will require approximately 10-20 hours of work per month, paid an hourly rate of £10.75 ph (London Living Wage). After 3 months, the requirements will be assessed on an ongoing basis and agreed with the Project
Manager. Flexibility is essential as evening and weekend work is likely, and will be allocated fortnightly in advance by Project Manager according to project requirements. In addition, maintenance and service issues come up at short notice, and so this role requires the ability to attend the site at short notice.
1. Assist in the coordination, promotion, setup and delivery of workshops, engagement events and
project spaces as directed.
2. Support tenants with collecting visitors and deliveries from reception, as required.
3. Support the maintenance programme of the space conducting building checks as directed
4. Be on site to give access to service providers and contractors to do their work.
5. Respond to maintenance and service issues at short notice
6. Be on site as the point of contact for general enquiries and respond to requests for information
from members of the public and others.
7. Ensure websites and social media are updated regularly.
8. Any other duties as may be required.
Submit applications including a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 5pm Wednesday 30th July 2018.