Alongside Waltham Forest Council and Gort Scott Architects, Meanwhile Space has worked to transform a former council direct centre into a mixed use creative hub, with a variety of retail; workspace and studio space, and bakery cafe. the building will be open for two years whilst the long term future of the site is being decided upon; and will be operated by Meanwhile Space.
Cafe and Bakery
In the hub we also have a wonderful bakery cafe, which will sell a variety of delicious food and sourdough breads. Run by Alex and his Today Bread team, the cafe also has a flexible space which can be hired out for events.
Central Parade Open
We are very excited to announce that following extensive refurbishment, and a very succesful round of tenant recruitment; Central Parade is now open.
Please see the website: www.centralparade.com
2 large high street facing self-contained retail units, perfect for a growing creative business that can benefit from a high street visibility.
4 small maker shops/units offered at a concession rate to local startups who are in the first 2 years of building their enterprise, and can benefit from occasional visibility.
16 Fixed desks available to individuals and freelancers needing a regular workspace for quiet or small uses.
3 self-contained studio/office space suitable for established creative SME’s looking for small to medium sized independent units within a shared building.
Located in a former bank vault in the basement, this studio has the potential for accommodating noisier activities such as a recording studio, music rehearsal space or video/film editing.
Located in the basement this studio offers the opportunity for housing messier and/or noisier activities that require a larger space and water access.
These are suitable for individuals whose work is more messy or loud. Because of the walkthrough nature of the layout of the major part of the Northern side of the basement, applications for the whole space will be considered.
Benefits for tenants
• Co-location of business to allow cross fertilisation and collaboration
• High Street location
• Excellent public transport links
• Mix of visible and more private spaces
• Flexible terms and exit policies
• On site independent café with discount for members
• Connections into other creative networks and facilities within the borough
• Discounted booking rates for events space/meeting rooms and exhibition/test retail spaces
• Company name in public foyer/entrance (tbc which businesses)
• Notice board in public foyer/entrance displaying events or activities
• Online and offline marketing opportunities
For further information on the space offer see floor plans attached below or visit www.centralparade.com/spaces
Stay in Touch
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com